Coolsculpting is one of the most recent but highly popular methods of losing weight. Its popularity is due to the ease that it provides to the users in shedding excess fat without any pain, any exercise, needles or surgeries. Coolsculpting helps in body contouring. Here are 13 things that you should know when you want to undertake fat freeze weight loss:
1. Prices can get steep. Even though there is little effort required to shed the extra fat, you make up for this by shelling out a lot of money. Depending on what you want done and where you live, you will be expected to fork out $ 700 or more for a single cryo fat freeze session.
2. You will most likely need more than one session to see a big impact. Consult your doctor and let them advise you beforehand how many sessions you will require. This will help you set aside enough time and funds for the sessions.
3. The average amount of time it takes to treat one area is one hour therefore, if you want multiple areas on your body treated in one session; plan to be at the doctor’s for quite some time.
4. Expect to get some side effects from the treatment. This includes numbness on the treated area for weeks and bruising.
5. You can relax and engage in other activity as the fat freeze weight loss procedure is going on. This includes watching movies or working on your laptop or simply taking a nap.
6. This is one of the few procedures where you can have small body parts undergo fat removal weight loss. This includes areas like behind your knees, on your double chin, under your bra line and neck.
7. You can resume your normal routine almost immediately after undergoing the procedure. This is because this is a non invasive procedure.
8. You can book a free consultation. Most doctors would be willing to see you for free for the first time to explain more about the procedure and advise you whether it is suitable for you or not.
9. The frozen dead fat cells come out of your body in the form of pee, sweat, pooping and you breathing them out. Given that you will not actually feel the fat coming out when you are peeing and pooping, that is the way the body gets rid of waste products that have been eliminated.
10. You won’t feel cold all over your body when the treatment is being done. This is because the low temperature is targeted and controlled, unlike if you were to try treating yourself using a bag of ice cubes at home.
11. The clinicians who carry out fat freeze weight loss procedures are fully trained. That is why it is important that you find an expert to carry out the procedure, don’t just let anyone work on your body.
12. If you are looking to shed a couple of pounds, you will still have to stick to normal weight loss methods. You will have to go to the gym and to watch what you eat.
13. Even though women are the ones who mostly seek out this treatment, men too can undergo the procedure. Most of the people who get treated are between 20 and 50 years old, but much older people can also get treated if they want.