Breast augmentation before and after pictures normally show a paradigm shift in a woman’s appearance from a flat person with low self-esteem to a more confident, shapely and attractive being. When women who have undergone this procedure look at their breast enlargement before and after photos, they are normally positively surprised. In fact, they end up feeling different and more confident in life.
Clients who have had their breasts augmented enjoy the effects of the procedure many years after the procedure has been done and even recommend it to their friends and family. They do not experience discomfort nor do they develop scars. In fact, their breasts maintain their volume for a long time.
Most women say they feel happier and have more self-esteem and a better social life after the process. A few amongst the numerous merits of the surgery are as follows:
- Improved body image due to improved body shape
- Higher self-confidence and self-image
- Better social life due to having a better higher esteem than before
Breast augmentation before and after pictures represent the risk that the woman has undertaken to make herself a better person. This is courtesy of a medical procedure that uses fats derived from other body parts of the patient, which are then injected into the breasts. This option best suits women who require a relatively little breast-size increase and prefer results which are more natural.
You can be a breast augmentation candidate if:
- You are healthy physically
- You have expectations that are realistic
- Your breasts have fully developed
- Your are disturbed about having small breasts
- You are dissatisfied due to having lost your breast shape after pregnancy or weight loss
- You are not comfortable with the upper area of your breasts appearing as if it’s “empty”.
- Your breasts appear asymmetrical
- Birth defects where both or one breast appear to have developed abnormally
Breast enhancement before and after images normally show a clear distinction between a woman who may have self-esteem before and an improved version of the same person after the procedure. This is always clearly visible.
As long as you follow your doctor’s post-operative instructions, this procedure is always very successful and many women are more usually more than happy about their after-image.