When it comes to losing stubborn bulges to become the best version of you, few diets and fat reduction techniques can rival the science and perks of CoolSculpting. For a start, the procedure is based on cryolipolysis. This is a permanent reduction in the number of fat cells within the treated area so once gone, the fat is gone for good. There will be no oscillating back and forth between the “before” and “after” versions of yourself. Right there is a major argument in favor of CoolSculpting.
The other benefits of fat loss with CoolSculpting include:
- The procedure is non-surgical and involves no needle, scalpel or anesthesia
- It is FDA-cleared for the treatment of 5 distinct problem areas including the abdomen, inner and outer thighs, double chin and flanks
- The treatment involves little to no pain/discomfort
- The side effects are limited to transient numbness, redness or bruising in and around the treatment area
- Returning to normal activities, including work after the CoolSculpting treatment is very common
- CoolSculpting is safe, precise, controlled and effective
But how does it work? What advances in science and technology explains CoolSculpting before and after pics? The answer lies in what scientists at Harvard University noticed in children who eat a lot of ice pops.
Indeed, years ago, scientists at Harvard University observed that some children who ate a lot of popsicles developed dimples in their cheeks. They postulated that the popsicles were causing permanent fat loss in the cheeks of the children, leading to the description of cryolipolyis as the elimination of fat tissue when injured through cold temperatures. In turn, this led to the design of CoolSculpting procedures for fat reduction.
To better understand the effects of CoolSculpting, nothing beats the effectiveness of CoolSculpting before and after pics. Pictures are available for both male and female before and after results. For example, with treatments for the abdomen, the result is a flatter abdomen so your clothes flatter you more. Depending on your body, goals and budget, you can choose to treat a number of visible fat bulges with cryolipolyis whether you want:
- A flatter abdomen
- A complete elimination of your love handles or muffin tops
- A disappearance of your double chin so you get acquainted with a more youthful you
- Slimmer inner thighs
- And/or slimmer outer thighs
So are you ready to embark on your CoolSculpting journey to a slimmer you? The science is proven and the technology is proven. In 2016, contour your body by freezing all the unwanted fat away. Just bear in mind that the CoolSculpting procedure is not a weight-loss solution for people who are overweight or obese. It is also not appropriate for people trying to shed postpartum weight.
But if you have noticeable bulges in certain areas that refuse to budge no matter how hard you diet or how much you workout, this medical treatment could be your ticket to the perfect body.