Compared with other fat removal processes, such as liposuction, coolsculpting Vancouver procedure is a relatively new technique used to get rid of unwanted fat from the body. As a result, some people might think that the cryolipolysis Vancouver procedure is too good to be true therefore, it doesn’t work.
Who Gets The Best Results From Coolsculpting Vancouver Procedure?
- This process works best for people who are looking to get moderate results. This process is meant to contour the body. It is not meant for losing massive amounts of weight. If you would like to see minor differences in your appearance in the treated areas, then this is the right procedure for you. If you want to see dramatic results, then liposuction is the best alternative.
- People with pinchable fat benefit most from this procedure. This is because the suction panels on the applicators can only treat areas that they can access, and so far they can only suck in areas that are pinchable. If the targeted area is flat and can hardly be pinched, laser liposuction might work better.
- The thickness and the firmness of the skin affects the results obtained from the coolsculpting Vancouver People with thick and firm skins will experience less dramatic results than people who have thinner skin.
- The number of bodysculpting Vancouver sessions you attend will determine the kind of results that you get. If you only attend one session, you will not see a significant fat reduction. But if you undergo multiple sessions that are well spaced out, the fat loss will be much greater. You should expect to experience a 20% reduction in body fat for each treatment session that you attend.
- How you measure the results obtained matters. Since fat weighs much less than muscle, you might not see much change if you weigh yourself on a weighing scale. This doesn’t mean that you haven’t lost fat. The best way to see if the treatment sessions are producing results is by observing how well your clothes fit you. If your clothes are getting looser, it means that you are losing fat, even if the weighing scale shows that your weight hasn’t changed.
- Other things that you do to keep your health in good shape matters too. You should exercise and also diet if you want to see a major difference after the coolsculpting Vancouver Even if you go for multiple sessions but you keep eating a lot, there won’t be much fat lost.
Is Cryolipolysis Vancouver For Everyone?
Even though there are minimal risks of getting complications since fat freeze Vancouver procedure is a non invasive procedure, there are some people who should not undergo this procedure due to the negative side effects it might have on them. This procedure should not be done by people who suffer from
- paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
- cold agglutinin disease
If you want to undergo this procedure and you are not sure if it is safe for you, better talk to your doctor before you start your treatment sessions.