Most weight loss procedures cost a lot of money. However, it is highly unlikely for you to find prices of the procedures listed down online. This is because the amount of money you will be charged varies a lot depending on various factors. This makes it essential for you to call the doctor whose services you are interested in using and request them for a price quote for the procedure.
The cost of liposuction is charged per area treated. The good thing is that this procedure can be used on most areas of the body. Roughly, it will cost you about $600 to $1, 200 to treat each area of your body. That means that with a budget of $3,000 to $4,000 you can completely transform your body through this weight loss method.
On the higher side, it will cost you about $1,500 to $2,500 to treat each area if you use the services of a premium surgeon, who has lot of experience. With this price range, expect to pay an average of $ 10, 000 upwards for entire procedure.
The type of applicator that you use affects cost. The applicators vary by size.
- It costs about $1,250 to $1,500 per hour to use the largest applicator. This is the most expensive of them all since it covers a large amount of space when it is being used.
- The average cost of using small applicators is $750 to $900 per hour
- The medium applicator costs $600 to $800 per hour
Each session normally lasts for an hour. This is enough to make a difference, compared to if the sessions were shorter.
The number of sessions you attend contributes to your overall costs. The more sessions you attend, the more you will have to pay. Since most people have treatments on multiple parts of their bodies, the weight loss price you should expect to pay is $2,250 for each session. You should at least attend two sessions if you want to see any significant results.
You will have to pay for each part of your body. Freeze fat away cost for each section of the body is as follows:
- Upper abs using a small applicator will cost between $700 to $800
- Using a large applicator to treat the lower part of the abdomen will cost $1,200 to $1,500
- Treating your whole abdominal area will cost $2,000 to $3,000
- Treating your love handles will be an average of $1,500
Create a customized fitness plan that is tailored for you, based on your budget. Talk this over with your doctor, so as to have a good idea of your expected expenditure. The good thing about the cost of liposuction is that you do not have to pay everything at once. You can pay small amounts of money for each session. This will give you time to get the money you need for the procedure.