One can lose about 20% of their weight by freezing fat in selected areas of their body by using the fat freezing belt just once a month. The belt uses a technology, which freezes fat thereby, helping you get a desirable slim figure. Through the lipobelt, the fat cells in the body are eliminated through the lymphatic system. Fat freezing freezes the cells without damaging the surrounding cells. The cells are then eliminated through Apotopsis. Cryolipolysis is used to break down the fat cells without damaging the other tissues. It is an alternative to liposuction.
Once the fat cells are frozen, they are then disposed of through the lymphatic system, making the body toned and sleek. The belt is applied to the area to be treated for about 4-6 weeks. Glycerin pads are worn to avoid any discomfort. It takes time for the dead cells to be processed and eliminated from the body but it varies with each individual. Within a short time the body is contoured. When used consistently the fat cells will be reduced making the results better.
How to Use the Fat Freezing Belt
When the fat freezing belt is used together with exercise and dieting, the results are amazing. Choose the area which you would like to be treated and treat each area for 60 minutes. Large areas such as the stomach should be divided into sections. One should wait for about 2 hours before treating the other sections. Glycerin sheets should be applied in between the freezing belt and the skin. The area is then rubbed for 5 minutes to help the fat cells break down.
The dead fat cells will then be eliminated for after 3 to 6 weeks. One is recommended to drink 3 liters of fluids daily especially citrus drinks. Treat the same area after 4 weeks. The belt has straps that stretch hugging the body and it is comfortable to wear.
How the Cryotherapy Belt Works
- The belt can minimize inflammation and swelling.
- It improves the tightening of the skin and the skin tone.
- Improves the appearance of cellulite.
- Increases blood circulation and metabolism.
- It makes the abdomen and the upper hands firm.
- Promotes the production of collagen in the skin layers.
The procedure is non-invasive therefore the risks and complications are minimal. The weight reduction is permanent but one has to control his weight since if you gain weight it will go somewhere. You also have to maintain your body through nutrition and exercise. Your body will not change if you are not going to change your diet. The more treatments one takes, using the freezing belt, the better the results they will see.
Advantages of the Lipo Belt
- It can be used in the privacy of your home
- It is cheap compared to other procedures
- You don’t need to visit the doctor, therefore, saving time and money
- The procedure is natural, no pills, no surgeries, no diets
- There is no pain involved
- Cellulite and bulges disappear in 3 to 10 weeks
- No needles and incisions.