Most people want bigger boobs but they do not want to undergo surgery due to the risks associated with undergoing an operation. For such people, it is possible to get breast enlargement without implants. One of the most widely known ways of doing this is through natural fat transfer breast augmentation. Using this method, fat is transferred from one part of the body to the breasts.
This fat transfer is a procedure that has been carried out for a number of years. It has the added benefit of making it possible for women to get bigger boobs while also losing fat in other areas of their body through liposuction. This procedure is mainly undertaken by women who want bigger boobs yet they do not want to take the risk of using implants, like the implants shifting or bursting.
The Advantages of Breast Enlargement without Implants
- It is great for those cases where using implants is not necessary. For instance, when someone has uneven breasts or during breast reconstruction.
- No foreign material will be introduced into your body
- Best for women who only want a slight increase in breast size
- Some clinics can be able to freeze any extra fat obtained during liposuction and use it for future procedures. This will save you the hassle of having to undergo liposuction again.
Disadvantages of Breast Enlargement without Implants
- Some of the fat transferred to the breasts during breast enlargement without implants will be reabsorbed into the body. This will require a repeat of the procedure after some time, if you want to maintain your new breast size.
- Not everyone who wants a natural boob job has enough fat cells that can be transferred to the boobs.
- Some people have claimed that the injected fat could lead to cysts or calcified lumps in the breast.
- It is still not yet known whether this procedure can hide the fact that someone has breast cancer or not.
What Kind Of Results Should You Expect?
- When you undergo a natural boob job, expect an increase of one cup size or two cup sizes. If you want an increase of a large cup size, then you are better off undergoing breast implantation, as this procedure will not be the right one for you.
- You should also expect to have shapelier and rounder breasts that look and feel natural. This may not be the case when implants are used, since implants mainly feel hard to the touch.
Since this procedure is not suitable for everyone, the best thing to do would be to consult your doctor and discuss with them more about your goals and what you want done. Your doctor will advice you on the best way forward and whether this procedure is right for you or not.