If you’ve heard of cryolipolysis, which is a procedure that helps people to lose fat within hours, you could be thinking that this is too good to be true since this is a fast way to lose weight, making the procedure unsafe. But nothing could be further from the truth.
Here are 9 reasons why cryo fat freeze is a safe procedure:
- Cryolipolysis fat removal has been approved by the Food, Drug Administration Agency of the US. If it was unsafe, it would not have been approved for public use; hence it wouldn’t have been released into the market.
2. The machine controls the freezing temperature. This means that since the fat cells freeze at a higher temperature, the other surrounding cells around the area where the procedure is being done won’t freeze. This is because the cells are water based.
3. You won’t have any hanging skin after the fat has been eliminated from the problem area.
4. There will be no lumpiness in the affected area. Just make sure to get massaged on the area where the procedure has been done soon after the process is over. This will make the area look natural and improve your overall appearance. No one will be able to tell that you have undergone the procedure unless you tell them.
5. A gel pad is placed on the area where the applicator will be used. This protects the skin from damage.
6. Use a qualified doctor, who has experience in carrying out cryo fat freeze. This will ensure that they use the applicator well, so there will be no indentation on the skin. In addition, use the correct sized applicator depending on the area that you want to be treated and also have the fatty lumps marked out carefully.
7. For your coolsculpting weight loss goals, make sure to use a practitioner who uses legitimate brands of coolsculpting machines.
8. Since this is a non invasive procedure, there is very minimal risk of getting an infection after the procedure.
9. The digested fat is eliminated from the body. It is not released into your bloodstream. This means that your liver won’t be put under strain. There is no health risk posed by the frozen fat in your body.
Since this method of weight loss was introduced in the market, there have been no complaints from patients about long term negative effects. This is proof that this weight loss method will not harm you, so if you have been thinking about giving it a go, then by all means do it.