If you are a regular plasma donor or if you would like to start donating, you can take advantage of octapharma rewards to earn points and make more money anytime you make a donation. Plasma donors usually donate their plasma so as to save the lives of many people who need plasma-based medicines. In appreciation for their donation, companies usually give monetary compensation. For this reasons, a lot of people donate their plasma as a way to make a side income.
If you’d like to earn more Octapharma points, here are some things that you can do:
How to Earn More Octapharma Rewards
- Donate as many times as you can. The more you donate, the more points you earn.
- You have to be an active donor in order to keep your reward account going. This means that 3 months should not elapse between your donations.
- You can refer as many people as you can to make donations. For each person that you refer, you earn a point. That means that if you refer many people, you stand a chance of making quite a bit of money. Just make sure that the people you refer sign up using the recommended method, otherwise you may fail to earn a point. Usually, for you to earn octapharma rewards, the people you refer will need to sign up with their email address that you used to refer them.
OPI Rewards to Expect
The rewards given are usually in many forms. This includes
- Express passes
- sweepstake prizes
You can log into your online account to check your rewards balance.
How to Start Earning Octapharma Points
In order to start earning the rewards, you need to join the loyalty program since you will not be automatically added to it when you donate plasma. You can kick off the program after you’ve made your 2nd donation. To sign up for the program and earn OPI Rewards, sign up with your email address on the company website and provide your information.
The money you are paid any time you make a donation is usually made to the octapharma visa debit card that you will be given. How much you are paid depends on how long it takes to make the donation. The longer it takes, the more you will be paid. In case your card gets lost or stolen, you can get it replaced.
Fees paid also depend on the particular location where you make your donation since different centers pay different amounts. It also depends on the time of the year and if there are any running octapharma rewards promotions at the time you are making your donation.
Tips about Octapharma Prizes
- You need to ensure that you use up your rewards points you have earned within the year. The points are usually reset to zero at the start of every year so you will lose your points if you have not used them.
- Always check your octapharma prizes when you receive them to ensure that you use them before their expiration date
- Update your contact details on every visit if they happen to have changed. This will ensure that you receive any information that is sent to you about prizes and bonuses earned.