When most people undergo surgery, they do not want any scars to remain. That is why transumbilical breast augmentation is one of the most popular ways of getting enlarged breasts. This is because no incision will have to be made on the breasts, as the implants are passed through the navel of the individual to the breasts. Here are more reasons why most people are opting to get a TUBA breast lift.
- This is a relatively safer option than surgery. This makes it a low risk option for individuals who would rather not get undergo surgery. It will save you from the stress and discomfort you will experience when you go through surgery.
- It takes a short time to carry out the procedure. It can be safely done in under an hour. This is more convenient than other options such as surgery, where you will have to be admitted in hospital for a number of days. Since this is a non invasive procedure, the chances of getting complications are reduced by 10 times, so chances of anything going wrong as a result of the procedure are minimized.
- This procedure provides patients with great flexibility. This is because patients have the option of either choosing to have the implants placed under the breast muscles or over the breast muscles. It is best to talk to your doctor to know which option will suit you best. Transumbilical breast augmentation also gives patients the opportunity to either have a major augmentation done or a minor one. This will increase your breast size with one cup or two or more. There is really no limit as to how much bigger the size of your breasts can be increased to. It depends on what you want.
- Belly button breast augmentation gives you the option of adjusting the size of your breasts if you realize that you are unhappy with their size after the procedure has been done. You can choose to either increase or decrease their size. You can even exchange the implants that you have put.
- The recovery time is short, so you will be able to go on with your day to day life within a short time. Only do this after you have been cleared by your doctor. There is no post wound care required and no inflammation or pain felt after the procedure has been done.
- You will still be able to breastfeed if you wanted to. However, you should note that your ability to produce a lot of milk will be lessened due to the fact that your milk ducts will be displaced during insertion and incision.