These days, dieting and weight loss fads are so common that chronic dieters would not bat their eyelashes if they were told that they could lose weight by drinking coffee chock-full of oil and butter (True story by the way). Thankfully, there are tried and tested techniques to lose fat, and one of them is known as the Cool Body Sculpting method. There are so many cool body sculpting reviews that it’s hard to figure out if they’re fad or facts, but luckily for you, there is no need to brave the barrage of coolsculpting body reviews out there once you know these cold, hard facts below.
What Cool Body Sculpting IS:
- This method freezes annoying fat that has been rather stubborn in the past (Yep, I’m looking at you pesky problem areas that don’t yield to diet and exercise!)
- Cool Body Sculpting is FDA-approved! It’s not a fad, and certainly not a fly-by-night trend
- This treatment is also non-surgical! The non-evasive treatment means that you don’t need to go under the knife, thus lessening health risks that come with unnecessary surgeries
What Cool Body Sculpting IS NOT:
- It is NOT a get-slim-quick scheme. What this treatment does is to freeze fat cells so that you’ll be able to reshape your body by targeting the main problem areas, namely the abdomen, the flanks, fatty chins, inner “thunder” thighs as well as the outer thighs.
- It will NOT improve skin laxity. If you seek the answer to saggy skin, you don’t need cool body sculpting reviews to tell you this simply isn’t it. What it WILL do, however, is reduce the amount of fat cells by about 20% to 25%
- It is NOT pain-free. The majority of all reviews for cool bodysculpting say that it is only mildly uncomfortable for the first few minutes during the procedure in which the vacuum takes hold of the skin and fat, but it is definitely manageable.
Should I, or Should I NOT?
Let it be known that this fat-freezing technique is NOT a free ticket to obtain a slim body instantly. There is NO such thing as instant weight loss. However, what this patented technology does is to eliminate naughty fat cells which will in time shrink away and die (RIP, stubborn fat!). Your body metabolizes these dead fat cells and voila, you’re on your way to achieving that sleek, bodylicious look you’ve always yearned for!