Many people are generally terrified about having to go under the knife for whatever reason. They will try to avoid surgery as much as possible unless it is really necessary. Thankfully, for such individuals, there are many options out there to help them enhance their breast size without having to undergo an operation. Here is what you need to know about non surgical breast enhancement methods.
- One of the most popular methods of conducting a non surgical breast lift involves getting fat deposits from other parts of the body and then injecting them into the breasts. This is a non invasive procedure. There are no incisions or scars left on your body.
- To undergo this procedure, you must be in good health. If you are a smoker, you must be willing to at least stop smoking for a while until you recover. This is to avoid any complications arising after the procedure. You should also not have a history of breast cancer in your family and you should be willing to have a mammogram prior to the procedure and every year thereafter.
- You should expect to have more than one procedure done if you expect to see any significant results. This is because the fat injected into your breasts could be reabsorbed into your body, so you will have to undergo another procedure to boost the volume of your breasts.
- You should be well prepared for the non surgical breast enhancement procedure. Do what the doctor tells you to do. For instance, you might have to wear suction cups for a couple of weeks before you are scheduled for surgery. This will add to your expenses since you have to buy the devices, but the expense is well worth the outcome that you will get.
- Adjust your expectations. You must be realistic about the end results that you want to get. While your breasts will increase in size, they will not be over the top big. Expect an increase in size of one cup to two cups.
- Natural breast augmentation is considered a safer alternative compared to more invasive procedures. This is because no foreign material is introduced into the body. This procedure can be used by women who only want a slight increase in the size of their breasts. It can also be used in cases where one breast is smaller than the other one. It will help to even out the breasts.
Give yourself enough time to recover. Even though you will only experience mild swelling and soreness, wait for a few days before you do any vigorous activity, such as exercising at the gym.