Some people simply do not like the appearance of their noses. If you are such a person, you will be relieved to know that you can undergo an Asian nose job and get the kind of nose that you have always wanted.
Here are some factors that you should know to help you decide whether you are a good candidate for an Asian rhinoplasty:
- You should be in good physical health. This is something that applies in any medical case where the patient is expected to undergo surgery. Being in good medical condition ensures that your body recovers fast from the operation.
- You should be in good mental health. That means that your decision should have been made while you are rational, so that you understand the implications of what you are doing. You should be a well adjusted person, who is generally happy with your life and you realize that this simple procedure will not help you to achieve perfection.
- Your nose should already have been fully developed. For boys, this happens at age 18, while for girls, this happens at 16-17 years of age.
- You should have realistic expectations of the results that are to be obtained. This should be clearly explained to you by your surgeon before the operation is done. Do not expect this procedure to completely transform your life.
- Before the Asian nose job, you should be aware of the possible complications that might come up. Being aware of the risks will cause you to panic less in case things do not go as expected. You will be able to deal better with the situation if you have a calm state of mind.
- You should have the right anatomical facial features for an Asian nose plastic surgery. This includes a flat bridge, wide nostrils and a narrow nasal tip. The key focus of the surgery is to reduce the size of the nose rather than to enlarge it.
- Both men and women can undertake this procedure even though the procedure seems to be quite more popular among women than men.
- Talk to your surgeon before you undergo this procedure. This will help him determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure after they have examined you. They will come up with a treatment plan to help you attain your goals.
Why Most People Get an Asian Rhinoplasty
- Most people who undergo this procedure usually want to improve the shapeliness of their noses to create a more defined tip and narrower nostrils.
- Also, people who have constricted breathing can undergo an Asian nose job so as to restore proper functionality of their nose.
- If you have a nasal birth defect, you can undergo this procedure to correct it.
- Corrective surgery can also be done if you have sustained an injury on your nose.
- If you are unhappy with your nose and you want it changed, so as to improve its appearance.
What Other Procedures Can You Undertake Together With An Asian Cosmetic Nose Surgery?
If you are undertaking an Asian cosmetic surgery, remember that it is important that you achieve proper facial symmetry. To do this, consider undergoing other procedures as well during the time the doctor is working on your nose. Other procedures that can also be carried out on your face at that time include a chin implant.
Since undertaking more than one surgery can be quite expensive, only do it if you can afford the expense, if you cannot, just focus on the nose job only.
What’s the Difference between an Asian Nose Plastic Surgery and a Western Nose Job?
In an Asian nose job, the nose needs to be made higher and it should project more, while the tips and the nostrils need to be more refined. Asian noses are generally flatter and lower, specifically at the tip. The nostrils appear to be quite wide.
During the treatment procedure, an implant may be used to give more definition to the nose. This can be a manufactured implant or a natural implant that has been derived from another part of your body. One of the most popular places where cartilage is removed is from the tip of the ears. Where the implant comes from is something that you should discuss in detail with your surgeon during your initial ethnic nose surgery consultation.